http://chainxchange.com Published on 2 Sep 2018
Please Check Out there Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjK32BD_W_Y2l2f870eldxw
OUR DIGITAL ECONOMY: TO CRYPTO AND BACK is the theme of this CXC panel discussion co-hosted by Denise Roberson and Shahi Ghanem.
Panel Guests Include:
Tom Lee – Co-founder, Managing Partner and Head of Research at Fundstrat Global Advisors
Jessica Versteeg – CEO Paragon Coin
Paul Krugman -Nobel Prize-Winning Economist/ Columnist for the New York Times
Cory Johnson- Chief Market Strategist-Ripple
Lilia Infante – Special Agent US Department of Justice/ DEA Cyber Task Force
Panel Questions Include:
1. TO THE PANEL NAYSAYERS: Why will Bitcoin or blockchain SUCCEED? TO THE PANEL YEASAYERS: Why will Bitcoin or blockchain FAIL?
2. Are basic, foundational economic fundamentals, triggers, and influences changing with this 4th Industrial Revolution? If so, why? What are the new fundamentals and influences?
3. Cryptonomics vs. tokenomics. What’s the difference and does it matter? What will a cryptocurrency or token look like or function like in 2030?
4. If you could change one thing about how a crypto-currency or the blockchain works, what would it be?
5. TO THE PANEL NAYSAYERS: If you are correct and Bitcoin/blockchain fails, what is an unintended consequence that occurs?
TO THE PANEL YEASAYERS: If you are correct and Bitcoin/blockchain succeeds, what is an unintended consequence that you foresee?
Founded by Al Rosario, BlockVentures S.A. de C.V. presents the CXC Experiential Technology Conference, a celebration of innovation for those who love to ponder what’s next. The 2018 CXC Las Vegas event was held at Mandalay Bay Convention Center during the Official Las Vegas Blockchain Week, August 13-15. Get updates on upcoming events at http://chainxchange.com. Find out more about BlockVentures S.A. de C.V., a Blockchain technology company based in Guadalajara, Mexico and XBV, its coin supported by an array of technology products, projects, and underlying tangible assets at http://www.xbv.io